Single Sign-ON (SSO) Portal
Clareity Security’s Single Sign ON (SSO) service creates significant subscriber convenience, drives adoption of third party applications, and centralizes subscriber access under a single login. No more ‘what is my ID?’, ‘why is my password different for each site?’ or ‘how do I log-on the new CMA program?’. With our SSO portal, your subscribers will immediately know the applications available to them and easily select where they want to go. Sound simple? It is with Clareity Security’s Single Sign ON service.
- Increased efficiency and convenience for your subscribers
- Customizable portal for subscriber log in
- Reporting and tracking of application access
- Fully managed and hosted service with ongoing support from a trusted security partner
- Most major vendors are integrated and “Clareity Certified”
Single Sign ON 2.0 Includes:
- Login Portals that offer custom branding and service links to all providers
- Customizable logout messaging and full support for Single Log Out
- Customizable session support and management
- Customizable login pages based on referring URL
- A mobile IdP to facilitate SSO for mobile devices
How it Works:
Clareity Security will implement SSO for SAFEMLS to serve as your Identity Provider (IdP), assist authorized service providers (vendors) to integrate their applications with the IdP, and deploy the new custom portal to your subscribers. Once implementation is complete, subscribers can easily log into SAFEMLS using a standard User ID and password and begin to move easily & securely between authorized applications without authenticating each time.
“Vendors out there should be working actively with Clareity Security to integrate their platforms in order to drive adoption.” Mike Bentson, IT Manager Spokane Association of REALTORS
Click to view a listing of our integration partnerships.
For more information fill out the form below
An email will be sent to you with a link to our detailed literature.